Ciao People!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Spaghetti Bolognese

Spaghetti bog would have to be one of my favourite dishes. I found this great recipie and decided to try it out tonight and the results where very satisfying! Its easy to follow and doesn't take to much work. I does take a bit of time though so start early on this one. It says to let it cook for 45 mins but I left mine for over an hour to help make the sause a little more thick.

Here is one I prepared earlier. My lighting crew where out though so its not the best photo. And by this stage I was very hungry!


The recipe can be found here

2 Comments:

  • Looks great baby!! I'm looking forward to some of your home cooked meals (though I won't be able to eat this one :P) when I come to London!

    Nice presentation too!

    By Blogger Teag, at 8:38 am  

  • That looks very tastey, although my favourite is Penne Bolognese :)

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home