Ciao People!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sydney Transport

I read on SMH there are Government talks again about improving transport in Sydney.

Enough with the talk and lets see some action! I dread the day when I go back to Syd and have to put up with that crap. I mean right now in London its real annoying when you get onto the station and just miss the train going into the city and have to wait a whole 3 mins (or less) for the next train. Or wait maybe 5 mins for a bus into the city. Everyone whinges about how crap it is here and I remember hearing lots of bad things before I came but its pretty damn good. Compared to Sydney its fantastic! Londoners should try getting around in syd - buy a car or you're screwed. And even then you still spend most of your time sitting in traffic. Ohh the joy.

4 Comments:

  • Hehe so true. Have you been to Melbourne? I have to admit I haven't really used trains in syd but it's a million times better in Melb. All the trains are nice and new and you don't have to wait too long at all. It's just easier. Syd is just crap, I mean if every other big city can do it then why can't they?

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 8:05 pm  

  • I haven't been to Melb. I've wanted to go for quite a while now. Teags's old work gave her two tickets and weekend accommodation in a hotel as an xmas present but we never did it in the end.

    How very silly of us!

    By Blogger div, at 12:47 pm  

  • Don't worry Dave we can go to Melb when we are back in Oz. But that won't be for a while :P

    By Blogger Teag, at 2:17 am  

  • ok

    By Blogger div, at 8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home