J5
Has anyone else heard the new Jurassic 5 album 'Feedback'? I really like it, it's really funky! Well, it is J5.
Em, I also downloaded that Mushroom Jazz CD which is really great and chilled like you said. I'll have to try find the others as well! :)
Em, I also downloaded that Mushroom Jazz CD which is really great and chilled like you said. I'll have to try find the others as well! :)

5 Comments:
Hey Teags
I haven't given it much of lisen to yet but I will know. Thanks!
By
div, at 10:48 pm
HEllo!
Sorry I haven't been posting but I've been crazy busy on prac with 10hour days and 14hour nights then on my 4days off I've been trying to organise a million things and do the 6 assignments I have due. But enough bitching, I've finished prac so all I have to do is pass my assignments and my degree will be finished!!!
It's great that your posting more and it's cool to see some pics. You can never have too many pics. I hope you had a great birthday and weekend in London. When I get some time I'll have to post, not that anything has been happening but anyway. I hope to hear lots more from you.
Keep having fun xoxox
By
The Doctor, at 3:34 am
Damn that sounds like a lot of work! You must be looking forward to finishing :)
Any plans? Take a break?
By
div, at 1:27 am
Well I was thinking of doing a Nursing degree but I really can't be bothered at the moment so I think I will just get a job and try to save some money... then maybe Matthew and I could come visit you guys!!!
Hope your getting used to the night shift work. They sound like pretty good hours to me but then again I always stay up all night anyway and sleep all day if I can :)
By
The Doctor, at 1:52 am
Don't worry I completely understand an forgive you for not posting, not that I've been posting much either! :)
You can Matt will have to come visit us in old London town for sure!!
I agree about pics, even if it's a hassle taking them at the time it's so great to have after. I look forward to seeing some of yours!
Good luck with your studies and hope you have some holidays coming up to chill out!
xoxo
teag
By
Teag, at 2:15 am
Post a Comment
<< Home