Ciao People!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Chocolate Feast!

What did I tell you!! I was being completely serious when I said I was addicted to chocolate...

After our french course Tuesday mornings Karin, Julia, Sarah and I usually have coffee at the local cafe in Chantilly 'Cafe Noir', but this time without planning it we all pulled out our chocolate stashes from our bags and had a chocolate party too!







4 Comments:

  • lol

    You all have a "I'm being nauty" look :P

    By Blogger div, at 8:57 am  

  • That sounds pretty good.
    At the moment Matthew and I are trying to save money to move to Syd or Melb to get work so we can't afford tastey things like chocolate parties hehe :D

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 3:25 pm  

  • Now thats doing it tight!! I thought I was being good buy packing lunch every day rather then buying it. But as it turns out I'm just throwing around the dosh!! :P

    This is what you have to look forward to teags when you become a student bum too. :P

    By Blogger div, at 1:46 pm  

  • It does sound tough! No chocolate, geez! I don't know if I'd be able to do that! :P

    That's cool you guys are moving to Sydney or Melbourne. When will you be moving? Do you and Matt both finish your courses the end of this year?

    When I go back I think I'll live in Syd but later I would definately love to live in Melb for a bit, even thou I haven't been there it sounds like a really cool city. And at least from what you guys said the public transport is a lot better than Syd!

    Justine you'll have to post some pics of Bathurst and your place there, I'd love to see some when you have a chance!

    xox

    By Blogger Teag, at 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home