Info
I found this really cool site About for anyone who's learning a language, I think it's really helpful for all grammer explanations.
Click Education, then under the heading Languages obviously select the language you are interested in. This site has lots of other info but I haven't looked at it so don't know if it's any good.
Click Education, then under the heading Languages obviously select the language you are interested in. This site has lots of other info but I haven't looked at it so don't know if it's any good.

2 Comments:
Cool. ta
I guess i should look at the French stuff, but i can't be bothered to learn French - its too hard.
maybe i can get by for 4 1/2 months with: "oui, un bier sil vous plat. merci beacoup" and a smile.
By
Fish, at 6:57 am
"my comment will be displayed after blog owner approval"
geez i cant even comment here.
*whimper*
By
Fish, at 7:01 am
Post a Comment
<< Home