Fabric!
Julia (my friend from Chantilly) arrived Friday afternoon which made eight of us at the apartment! So what's the first thing a girl does?! Heads for the shops of course! ;P We'd heard so much about one shop in particular 'Topshop'. It's seriously amazing! There's just so much variety in the one shop, but as we didn't have much time we gave ourselves 15 minutes on each level (there are three for women and one for men) where we spilt up, took a look around then met up again. Guys it was some serious business!
After dinner we all headed out to 'the club' Fabric. As it's so well known you kinda have great expectations. Chris, Dave and Meels came as well but unfortunately I don't have any pics :(
Us on the tube on our way...

The huge queue outside Fabric, though luckily we didn't have to wait in that queue as Dave had bought tickets on the net.

Us when we finally got into the club after all the queues (outside, inside, cloak room). Dave and Glenn said part of the whole Fabric experience is being in queues it's meant to probably build up your excitment, I mean how exiting are queues!

Julia, Dave and Glenn.

Wooh wooh!! Dave and Glenn.

Julia, Glenn and me.

Me, Julia and Glenn.

I, actually I think I can talk on behalf of everyone, we weren't too impressed with Fabric especially since it's got such a good name. The music was too crazy, DJ Hype was crap, everyone there was off their face and you were constantly been shoved around like you were in a mosh pit. Sorry I don't want to sound too negative but I was a little disappointed. Maybe if there was a good line up it would be better. I'll keep an open mind, I'd still like to go again at a later point.
After dinner we all headed out to 'the club' Fabric. As it's so well known you kinda have great expectations. Chris, Dave and Meels came as well but unfortunately I don't have any pics :(
Us on the tube on our way...

The huge queue outside Fabric, though luckily we didn't have to wait in that queue as Dave had bought tickets on the net.

Us when we finally got into the club after all the queues (outside, inside, cloak room). Dave and Glenn said part of the whole Fabric experience is being in queues it's meant to probably build up your excitment, I mean how exiting are queues!

Julia, Dave and Glenn.

Wooh wooh!! Dave and Glenn.

Julia, Glenn and me.

Me, Julia and Glenn.

I, actually I think I can talk on behalf of everyone, we weren't too impressed with Fabric especially since it's got such a good name. The music was too crazy, DJ Hype was crap, everyone there was off their face and you were constantly been shoved around like you were in a mosh pit. Sorry I don't want to sound too negative but I was a little disappointed. Maybe if there was a good line up it would be better. I'll keep an open mind, I'd still like to go again at a later point.

3 Comments:
Teags you said you didn't get any pictures but those photos are from fabric??
When me and Glenn went the time before it was amazing! I think we where just unlucky and picked a bad night. Even though it was more packed. But then that could have been part of the problem.
Next time I say we try find some more funky dnb by some of the hospical crew. You can't go wrong there! :)
I'll try upload some more pics of my apartment so everyone can see. It was an experience with 8 ppl let me tell you!
xox
By
div, at 10:53 pm
its coz all those photos are from my camera..
hence the brilliant photography
By
Fish, at 4:48 am
Wow you can take a photo and be in it at the same time? Thats amazing. Ohh wait I remember now. It's because I took most of the photos with Tegans camera. Looser
By
div, at 9:55 am
Post a Comment
<< Home