Sunday - Camden Markets
Sunday I got a surprise sms from my host mother, Gisele who said if I wanted to stay in London for a couple more days I could, so of course I took the offer up! :) How could I say no! I booked a train to leave Thursday morning (5.34 am) ouch! Glenn was kind enough to walk me to Stratford station, thanks Glenn! It was a little tough, but it was cheaper than the other times.
Later Sunday Dave, Glenn, Julia and I all went to Camden markets, here's some pics...
Mel you would love it! It's soooooo huge!



The thing I loved most about London was that everyone had their own style. Also most of the time people were dressed fashionably, more so than Paris, which isn't what you'd expect. I can now see that London would be leading the fashion world cause no matter what style clothes you're looking for you'll find them in London, with plenty of choices.
Later Sunday Dave, Glenn, Julia and I all went to Camden markets, here's some pics...
Mel you would love it! It's soooooo huge!



The thing I loved most about London was that everyone had their own style. Also most of the time people were dressed fashionably, more so than Paris, which isn't what you'd expect. I can now see that London would be leading the fashion world cause no matter what style clothes you're looking for you'll find them in London, with plenty of choices.

3 Comments:
Hey baby
I missed this one before some how. Did they go up out of sequence?
Glenn and I went along with Teags and Julie but got very bored fast. At least until we found the raver store! This place is crazy. They had a DJ pumping happy hard and all the shop assistance where dressed up in there weirdest raver gear. And all the merchandise was sooooo funny. I would have taken some pics but they had a no camera policy.
It would be cool to go to a rave in London. Not sure what its like in Sydney these days but back in my raver days you got the odd crazy raver dude but who knows where they got the gear. Here they have there own store with heaps of different supper baggy pants, robot gear, face masks, glow in the dark clothes. you name it they got it!! So id imagine the ravers here would be going all out!
By
div, at 10:22 pm
Hi teags
Love the photos. sounds like you are having a great time
Love you
Your crazy Aunt!
By
Anonymous, at 1:52 pm
Hiya Spunky Girl,
Yes, the markets look fantastic! I have to say that I have a bit of 'market-fatigue' right now (sounds impossible I know!), having done Glebe to death and the annual Newtown Festival recently... Rest assured that I will be ready for another dose of markets however once I get over to London next year. Sounds as though you had an awesome few days with Dave & Co. Are looking forward to the Au Pair contract finishing so that you can relocate to London?
We all miss you lots here! Big love, hugs and kisses, Mel xx
By
Anonymous, at 1:34 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home