My first week off in the new job
Working today and tomorrow but from Monday I'll have my first week off! Ohh yeah. This is where the crazy night shift work pays off :)
I just received my new Epic Sci-Fi novels by Peter F Hamilton. Three of the largest books I've seen in a while. These should keep me going for a while. Does it get any nerdier? :)
Anyone else reading any good books right now? I have almost finished Rat Run by Gerald Seymour, which is a fiction set in London about an ex military guy trying to take down a chain of the narcotics industry. From the low level pusher's up to the suppliers. Not a bad read so far. A little hard to get into at first.
I just received my new Epic Sci-Fi novels by Peter F Hamilton. Three of the largest books I've seen in a while. These should keep me going for a while. Does it get any nerdier? :)
Anyone else reading any good books right now? I have almost finished Rat Run by Gerald Seymour, which is a fiction set in London about an ex military guy trying to take down a chain of the narcotics industry. From the low level pusher's up to the suppliers. Not a bad read so far. A little hard to get into at first.

1 Comments:
Geez Dave, sounds like you're one step away from playing Dungeons and Dragons (not that there's anything wrong with that ;) )!
The book I'm reading right now is pretty average, but you really *must* read Shantaram, it is one of the best books I've ever had the pleasure of stumbling across!
All my love, Mel xx
By
Anonymous, at 1:38 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home