London Saturday Evening
As Dave was in the pattern of sleeping during the day from his nightshift work, and also cause it was my holiday, we usually took it easy during the morning, meaning we slept in, oh it was soooo good! And didn't go out until the late arvo/evenings. Saturday arvo Dave and I went shopping along Oxford Street, well only a little section of it as we spent most of the time in Topshop, it's seriously amazing!
Me outside Topshop with our purchases! I might just mention we didn't just shop for me, Dave was very successful and purchased two warm jumpers and a shirt! At Topshop of course!

When Julia and I went shopping on Monday I found two really cool jackets in Topshop in my size (the previous times they were out of stock) but as I couldn't decide which one to get, (I was trying to control myself and only buy one) so I put them on hold for the day to think about it. When I was waiting in the queue I saw the girl in front of me looking at me and I was wondering why, then she asked me what size I was, and I saw she had the same jacket as mine but said there was only larger sizes left. I was thinking shit you've got to be quick around here, she was probably thinking bitch I want that jacket. At the end of the day I thought I had decided which jacket I was going to buy (the first one) but just wanted to make sure and tried the other jacket on again, you know just to be sure. When I had the jacket on I saw a girl pointing at me and then heard her asking the shop assistant 'where can I find that jacket?'. So my problem was solved, in the end I bought both.

Some night shots of Oxford Street.



After our instense shopping expedition, we ate yummy asian food at wagamama in Soho. We had yasai itame which is stir fry noodles and veggies and splurged on a bottle of wine. It was soooooooo good! That’s one thing a definitely miss about Oz, the asian food, not Chinese, but Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Indian, etc.

Afterwards we met up with Julia and Glenn and took a nice walk along the River Thames from London Bridge to Tower Bridge. Afterwards we tried looking for a bar or pub to have a drink but had no luck, this is cause there’s a new law which says pubs must close at 11pm! Personally I think that’s way too early, but anyway, we went back to Soho, saw a lot of crazy people, cause it was close to Halloween and settled for a café instead.
London Bridge.

Some shots of Tower Bridge...




Me outside Topshop with our purchases! I might just mention we didn't just shop for me, Dave was very successful and purchased two warm jumpers and a shirt! At Topshop of course!

When Julia and I went shopping on Monday I found two really cool jackets in Topshop in my size (the previous times they were out of stock) but as I couldn't decide which one to get, (I was trying to control myself and only buy one) so I put them on hold for the day to think about it. When I was waiting in the queue I saw the girl in front of me looking at me and I was wondering why, then she asked me what size I was, and I saw she had the same jacket as mine but said there was only larger sizes left. I was thinking shit you've got to be quick around here, she was probably thinking bitch I want that jacket. At the end of the day I thought I had decided which jacket I was going to buy (the first one) but just wanted to make sure and tried the other jacket on again, you know just to be sure. When I had the jacket on I saw a girl pointing at me and then heard her asking the shop assistant 'where can I find that jacket?'. So my problem was solved, in the end I bought both.

Some night shots of Oxford Street.



After our instense shopping expedition, we ate yummy asian food at wagamama in Soho. We had yasai itame which is stir fry noodles and veggies and splurged on a bottle of wine. It was soooooooo good! That’s one thing a definitely miss about Oz, the asian food, not Chinese, but Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Indian, etc.

Afterwards we met up with Julia and Glenn and took a nice walk along the River Thames from London Bridge to Tower Bridge. Afterwards we tried looking for a bar or pub to have a drink but had no luck, this is cause there’s a new law which says pubs must close at 11pm! Personally I think that’s way too early, but anyway, we went back to Soho, saw a lot of crazy people, cause it was close to Halloween and settled for a café instead.
London Bridge.

Some shots of Tower Bridge...





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home