My 21st in Paris!
On Saturday 21st October I celebrated my 21st in Paris with some friends. We had dinner at a Greek restuarant in the St Michel area, which was nice though I didn't realise the main was a meat dish so I didn't eat much, well lots of salad but nothing substatial. This became a bit of a problem as we were drinking A LOT so I didn't feel so good towards the end of the night. But I guess that's what 21st are all about hey!
Before I show you the pics I'll just fill you in with who some of the people are. Julia and Karin are girls (au pairs too) who I attend french classes with in Chantilly, Julia is Austrian and Karin's Swedish. Angelica who's also Swedish and an au pair goes to the same school but is in a differnect class to us. Thibault is a french guy Dave, Glenn and I met in Norway who has just moved to Paris and all the others are friends of friends...
Here's us at the resturant (from left to right: Julia, Karin, Angelica, Thibault and another Julia)...

Julia and Karin.
.
After the restuarant we had some drinks sitting on the steps near Bastille where we met up with a mob of Swedish girls who are friends with Karin and Angelica. There's a whole Swedish community here :)
Me and Karin.

*Do you like my scarf? It was a bday pressie from Julia and Karin. I also got a cool little book of Paris and a french CD from Thibault. :P
Afterwards we had some drinks at a bar, though I don't think I ended up drinking anything at this point as I had quite enough already.
A shot of the girls...

Angelica..

One of the Swedish girls, Karin and me.
Before I show you the pics I'll just fill you in with who some of the people are. Julia and Karin are girls (au pairs too) who I attend french classes with in Chantilly, Julia is Austrian and Karin's Swedish. Angelica who's also Swedish and an au pair goes to the same school but is in a differnect class to us. Thibault is a french guy Dave, Glenn and I met in Norway who has just moved to Paris and all the others are friends of friends...
Here's us at the resturant (from left to right: Julia, Karin, Angelica, Thibault and another Julia)...

Julia and Karin.
. After the restuarant we had some drinks sitting on the steps near Bastille where we met up with a mob of Swedish girls who are friends with Karin and Angelica. There's a whole Swedish community here :)
Me and Karin.

*Do you like my scarf? It was a bday pressie from Julia and Karin. I also got a cool little book of Paris and a french CD from Thibault. :P
Afterwards we had some drinks at a bar, though I don't think I ended up drinking anything at this point as I had quite enough already.
A shot of the girls...

Angelica..

One of the Swedish girls, Karin and me.

3 Comments:
Great to see some photos of you with your new friends (although it looks as though the flash didn't work in a couple of them). Hope we will see more frequent posts from now on.
Mummy Brown
By
Anonymous, at 12:21 pm
Hey teags. Nice photos, though some are a little dark... Keep them coming! :) xox
By
div, at 2:15 pm
Thibault must be in heaven when he heads out with you girls. So many good lookers! But your my girl teags :)
By
div, at 11:02 am
Post a Comment
<< Home