Happy Birthday to my special lady Teags!! Hope you have a good day. I cant wait to see you next weekend!! Any plans to go out with your friends this weekend?
Today not doing much to celebrate, I'm acutally doing some babysitting for a friend of the family, but I will be getting some extra cash so it's all good.
Then this weekend I'm hitting it up in Paris! I'm heading in Saturday arvo, doing a little shopping then going out to dinner with a bunch of friends before hitting the bars and clubs, can't wait!
But I definately can't wait till the folling weekend... in London!! Hell yeh!
Hello Little Lady... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Appears as though I am a bit late as I seem to have missed you :) I hope your having an awesome time. You should have a drink for me when you go out celebrating and I'll have a drink for you tonight. Take care and have fun.
Make sure you take your camera teags. Though maybe its a bit risky with ppl steeling?
I'm just thinking it would be nice to see some pics. Even take some pics of you with the kids!! Everyone loves a cute kid, unless they are screaming little brats! But I'm hoping thats not the case...
6 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEGAN !!!!!
all the best and keep on frenchin !
By
Rammael, at 2:48 pm
g'day happy birthday sis you going to hit it up over there big bash eh?
Lockie
By
Anonymous, at 5:07 pm
Thanks so much guys!! :) Hope everyone is well!
Today not doing much to celebrate, I'm acutally doing some babysitting for a friend of the family, but I will be getting some extra cash so it's all good.
Then this weekend I'm hitting it up in Paris! I'm heading in Saturday arvo, doing a little shopping then going out to dinner with a bunch of friends before hitting the bars and clubs, can't wait!
But I definately can't wait till the folling weekend... in London!! Hell yeh!
By
Teag, at 6:00 pm
Happy 21st Birthday to our beautiful daughter. Wish we could be there to give you Gros Bisous!
Will ring you soon, when Dad gets home.
All our love
Mum & Dad
By
Anonymous, at 6:30 pm
Hello Little Lady... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Appears as though I am a bit late as I seem to have missed you :) I hope your having an awesome time. You should have a drink for me when you go out celebrating and I'll have a drink for you tonight. Take care and have fun.
kram o puss
The Doctor xoxox
By
The Doctor, at 7:47 pm
Make sure you take your camera teags. Though maybe its a bit risky with ppl steeling?
I'm just thinking it would be nice to see some pics. Even take some pics of you with the kids!! Everyone loves a cute kid, unless they are screaming little brats! But I'm hoping thats not the case...
By
div, at 12:30 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home