Salut!
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't updated in ages, been a little busy settling in. I had a few little problems to sort out with the family, such as my free time, but that's sorted now and I've already taken advantage of this. The last two weekends I've gone out with my friend Julia, who is Austrian. The weekend before last we went out in Paris to Le Rex Club which was pretty cool. The club was 'super bien', but the music was kinda average. I had a few problems with french guys 'les mecs français', I learnt they're very persistant which I think is a result of the french girls 'les filles françaises' who are known to say 'no' three times, then 'yes'. It was a little annoying but all in all it was a good night, I was just glad to get out again! Then the Sunday after having a nice long sleep in we saw 'The Devil Dressed in Prada' at a cinema near 'Champs Elysées' it was a nice chick flick.
Last weekend, as we were trying to save some cash for London (yes I'm finally going to London between 26th and 29th October, yay!!) we wanted to see what's happening in the evenings around the little town of Chantilly. We founds some cafés, two to be exact where we had a cocktail, then one nightclub which we left straight away cause the people were really creepy, then in Créteil the next suburb there's a techno club! Wooow! So I don't think we'll be heading out again in Chantilly any time soon.
Ok, sorry gotta go, get some study done... damn time goes too quickly!
Gros Bisous!
Sorry I haven't updated in ages, been a little busy settling in. I had a few little problems to sort out with the family, such as my free time, but that's sorted now and I've already taken advantage of this. The last two weekends I've gone out with my friend Julia, who is Austrian. The weekend before last we went out in Paris to Le Rex Club which was pretty cool. The club was 'super bien', but the music was kinda average. I had a few problems with french guys 'les mecs français', I learnt they're very persistant which I think is a result of the french girls 'les filles françaises' who are known to say 'no' three times, then 'yes'. It was a little annoying but all in all it was a good night, I was just glad to get out again! Then the Sunday after having a nice long sleep in we saw 'The Devil Dressed in Prada' at a cinema near 'Champs Elysées' it was a nice chick flick.
Last weekend, as we were trying to save some cash for London (yes I'm finally going to London between 26th and 29th October, yay!!) we wanted to see what's happening in the evenings around the little town of Chantilly. We founds some cafés, two to be exact where we had a cocktail, then one nightclub which we left straight away cause the people were really creepy, then in Créteil the next suburb there's a techno club! Wooow! So I don't think we'll be heading out again in Chantilly any time soon.
Ok, sorry gotta go, get some study done... damn time goes too quickly!
Gros Bisous!

3 Comments:
I like your idea of a saving money. Contails and night clubs!! Where abouts in aus is your new friend from?
xox
By
div, at 9:44 am
Yeah, but I've got to have a bit of fun after spending my week in Chantilly! ;P Julia's from Linz in Austria, but when she goes back to Austria she will be moving to Vienna.
By
Teag, at 12:15 am
lol. I read it wrong. Thought you said australian.
By
div, at 11:51 am
Post a Comment
<< Home