Ciao People!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back in the world of IT

For those of you who don't know I've finished my adventures around Europe and have settled down in London town! I'm staying in a small flat with 2 other ppl but there is a couch for anyone planning a trip to the London and in need of a place to crash.


So from traveling around the world back to this:

Photo taken with tegans new laptop with inbuilt webcam which I'm happy to test run. Its very nice teags!! :)

Anyways I managed to find a job which has strange hours. I'm working right now and its 8am but this is the end of my shift so time for sleep. Started at 11pm....

Night all

3 Comments:

  • Nice photo baby, you look so... so happy?! Yep, it's definatley a change! ;P

    It'd be hard to get back into the routine of working after having spent three months travelling! And especially your work, I seriously don't know how your doing it! I could never work shift work. I think Justine, you've done a bit of that when you've done some work with the ambos?

    How are you finding it Dave? Not too tiring I hope?

    Gros Bisous!

    By Blogger Teag, at 6:29 pm  

  • So far its been great. It's a big change which is why I think I like it.

    By Blogger div, at 9:17 am  

  • Yeah. When I work with the ambulance service I do two 10hour days from 0800 - 1800 followed by two 14hour night shifts from 1800 - 0800 then days off. I wouldnt mind if it was consistent but its a bit hard to get used to it with all the changes. Im about to start again, on the 24th.

    Dave, where are you working, and what are you doing?

    xoxo The Doctor oxox

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home