Melbourne here we come...!
Hey!
It's a bit late but I still wanted to say that I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years even if you were far away from family and friends. For New Years Matt and I went to one of our uni friends houses' in Neutral bay and saw the fireworks as well. We had lots of fun but it was really hard and frustrating trying to get a bus home at 4am.
Also Matt has some awesome news. He got a job at EA (Electronic Arts) so it looks like we will be moving to Melbourne at the end of Jan. I am excited but also sad as I've been away from home for three years and was really looking forward to moving back to the beaches. Anyway, Matt is stoked as no one from his course has been able to get a job as good as his. EA is one of the biggest game companies in the world. They make the Sims, Need for Speed, almost every sport game and more. SO that is very exciting.
Tegan and Dave, did you guys get to spend christmas/NYE together? Has it been snowing? When you get back to Aus you will have to do at least one more trip... to come visit us in Melb. By then we will have a house and know all the best places to show you. At the moment we don't even know where we will be living. We are just going down and staying with a friend until we can figure things out. It will be stressful but hopefully it will be worth it and we will have a good time. I'm just not sure that I will get used to Melb weather.
Keep Having Fun...
It's a bit late but I still wanted to say that I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years even if you were far away from family and friends. For New Years Matt and I went to one of our uni friends houses' in Neutral bay and saw the fireworks as well. We had lots of fun but it was really hard and frustrating trying to get a bus home at 4am.
Also Matt has some awesome news. He got a job at EA (Electronic Arts) so it looks like we will be moving to Melbourne at the end of Jan. I am excited but also sad as I've been away from home for three years and was really looking forward to moving back to the beaches. Anyway, Matt is stoked as no one from his course has been able to get a job as good as his. EA is one of the biggest game companies in the world. They make the Sims, Need for Speed, almost every sport game and more. SO that is very exciting.
Tegan and Dave, did you guys get to spend christmas/NYE together? Has it been snowing? When you get back to Aus you will have to do at least one more trip... to come visit us in Melb. By then we will have a house and know all the best places to show you. At the moment we don't even know where we will be living. We are just going down and staying with a friend until we can figure things out. It will be stressful but hopefully it will be worth it and we will have a good time. I'm just not sure that I will get used to Melb weather.
Keep Having Fun...

2 Comments:
NICE WORK MATT!! How the hell did you land that one? A friend of mine tried to get into that industry but had no luck. And you got a job with probably the biggest game company about. They sure do seem to make just about every game I play.
Well done mate
By
div, at 7:30 am
That's so AWESOME Matt! Congrats! Yeh EA are huge, my brother's got heaps of their games. You've done really well!
I belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both! Yeh Dave came to France for Chrissie and New Year's which was great. I missed the Sydney fireworks though, I don't think anywhere in the world has as good of a show than Sydney.
Melbourne sounds great as well, at least you can experience living in another city, it's good to get around otherwise it would get too boring in the one place. I'll definately come and visit you guys! But I agree with you about it being hard to get used to the weather there.
Keep me posted on how things go. We will you be in Melbourne?
Missing you lots! xox
By
Teag, at 6:56 am
Post a Comment
<< Home