Ciao People!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Shopping on Oxford Street London

This one is a good one for any ladies visiting London. It has all the shops on the main stretch with a little summary of what they are and links you to the stores website for more info. So next time you visit you can plan what shops you want to hit that way maximising your time for shopping rather than walking around trying to decide which shops to visit.

4 Comments:

  • That's so AWeSoMe baby! Will definately come in handy!

    By Blogger Teag, at 8:45 am  

  • Yeah Dave, I think you might have an ulterior motive here for the blokes - they can minimise the amount of time they have to wait around while their lady shops.
    Mummy Brown

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 pm  

  • lol. Not a bad point Sue

    But believe it or not the shopping is good for the lads also!

    By Blogger div, at 5:03 pm  

  • Gold! *Researched shopping*, I like it, one can never be too prepared! :)
    That's a nice pic of you Div... I know I haven't seen you in a while, but you really are starting to look like 'the Hoff'... It's uncanny ;P
    Love, Mel xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home