Beer is good
This is the 13th night shift I've worked in a row. When I work nights I don't drink alcohol because I get home at 9am and it don't feel right drinking at this time in the morning. Then I wake up around 5pm and my body is in morning mode so I don't feel like drinking then either. So this means its been over two weeks since I had a beer.
After today I have a few days off so regardless if its 9am and my mind doens't think its quite right, I'm going to have a beer!! or six. Can't wait
After today I have a few days off so regardless if its 9am and my mind doens't think its quite right, I'm going to have a beer!! or six. Can't wait

3 Comments:
You go for it baby! You deserve it after all the over time you're doing!
So... how did the beers go down? What's your fav beer in old london town?
By
Teag, at 8:25 am
fav beer? Way to many to choose from!
It went down really really well. I almost went into a coma I was so tired and relaxed :P
xo
By
div, at 8:04 pm
talikng about beer..
you can get 10 x 250ml beers in the supermarket here for 2.55euro
bargain time!
thats about 50cents a pint!
By
Fish, at 8:55 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home