Braiiiins!!!
Hope everyone is doing well. As requested here are a couple of pictures from the Zombie walk. So, at 2pm on a sunday I think it was, Matt and I meet hundreds of other zombies at Town Hall. We all then walked through the city to the opera house. We got a lot of strange looks and heaps of people were taking photo's. I think generally people were a bit confused as to why there were hundreds of Zombies staggering through the streets, there were even a couple of Zombie dogs. They were also a few scared little kids along the way who thought we were all real Zombies. Poor kids, their Mums kept saying its ok, they're not real. It was an awesome day and something I think everyone should do at least once.
This picture was taken when we all made it to the Opera House. There were heaps of pics taken of all the zombies sitting on the Opera House steps but I didnt upload one, sorry.

Matthew is from Victoria and hadn't ever been to the Opera House so we took the oppurtunity to take some tourist pictures. It's just funny because now the only pics he has with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge are Zombie ones. We wanted to email some to his Mum to show her because she hasn't been to Sydney either and we weren't going to tell her we were on a Zombie walk and see what she said...
This one is of some other Zombies outside the QVB. One thing that makes it better was that these were Father and Daughter Zombies.

I think one of the funniest things was when everyone had seperated and Matt and I were alone catching the bus back to our car. Everyone was staring, people kept asking us questions and random tourists kept asking to take our photo. We drove back to Avalon in our car but stopped to get petrol and pay for our parking. They kept asking Matt if he'd been in an accident and they thought we were injured hehe.
Well thats about all for the moment. I've just been busy trying to figure out what I am going to do at the end of this year when I finish my degree. One option is to go to Syd uni as I could do a Master of Nursing in 2 years. Then I would have a Bachelor degree in Clinical Practice (paramedic) and a Master's degree in Nursing all in 5 years or maybe less. Not sure yet though, still trying to look around and check out my options.
oh, I went to Dr's and Nurses night at the unibar on thurs. Good times. Well hope everyone is well and having an awesome time.
Braiiiinnnss...


3 Comments:
Wow!!! That must have been some sight, it must have been hard keeping a stoney expression while observing the reaction of people. Lucky it wasn't at night, that would have been really creepy. It reminds me of a zombie movie we saw as kids at the drive-in, it was scary, but the worst thing was going to the loo when we got home because we had an outside dunny down the garden path - real scary!!
Thanks for your help Dave, Lochie had already uninstalled some old games but Teags had said to delete her MP3 files so we now have 50% free space. Those files must have been enormous.
By
Anonymous, at 12:18 am
You guys should do special effects as a side job!! Very impressive costumes... I agrea with Sue, I have no idea how you could keep a straight face while walking about the town.
By
div, at 7:56 pm
Love the zombie photos Justine and Matt! You guys look great. I agree with Dave, you could definately do special effects as a side job. :P
By
Teag, at 6:18 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home