Back in Aus...
Hello All,
Good to see you guys are doing well. Makes me jealous to read all your posts and see the awesome pictures. Hey teag those twins sound a bit tricky but I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you enjoying being in France with all those french people? By the time you get back you'll have awesome French and will have to speak lots to me :)
Matthew and I haven't really been doing too much as it's kind of hard to do much in Bathurst. Lately we've been having people over on thurs every week and watching old action movies. Its been awesome. So far we've watched Aliens, Predator, Terminator 2, and more. Did you know the guy who played the Predator played Harry in Harry and the Hendersons (you know that old show with the kind of Bigfoot dude).
Matt and I are also trying to save some money so we can go on a trip in the holidays all the way to... Melbourne. It'll be better than where you guys have been. I mean how much better is Melb than France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and all the rest. I mean Melb has the Yarra and... Trams.
Seems everyone's turning 21 all of a sudden. Not me though, but thats ok. You will be away for everyones and your own :( but don't worry I'll save you some cake from all of them. If you're lucky I might even send you a few pieces. Ohh speaking of sending things if you are going to be staying with that Family for a while you could give me an address to send you things to. Like I could send you one of those Northern Beaches calenders, not so much for the date but so you can have some nice pics to remind you of home, and you can show the family you live with too. But if you don't want it let me know and I will try to devise some other plan...
Well I seem to have gone on for a long time and not really said much so I guess I should stop now. Missing you lots. Keep having fun,
The Doctor.
Good to see you guys are doing well. Makes me jealous to read all your posts and see the awesome pictures. Hey teag those twins sound a bit tricky but I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you enjoying being in France with all those french people? By the time you get back you'll have awesome French and will have to speak lots to me :)
Matthew and I haven't really been doing too much as it's kind of hard to do much in Bathurst. Lately we've been having people over on thurs every week and watching old action movies. Its been awesome. So far we've watched Aliens, Predator, Terminator 2, and more. Did you know the guy who played the Predator played Harry in Harry and the Hendersons (you know that old show with the kind of Bigfoot dude).
Matt and I are also trying to save some money so we can go on a trip in the holidays all the way to... Melbourne. It'll be better than where you guys have been. I mean how much better is Melb than France, Italy, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and all the rest. I mean Melb has the Yarra and... Trams.
Seems everyone's turning 21 all of a sudden. Not me though, but thats ok. You will be away for everyones and your own :( but don't worry I'll save you some cake from all of them. If you're lucky I might even send you a few pieces. Ohh speaking of sending things if you are going to be staying with that Family for a while you could give me an address to send you things to. Like I could send you one of those Northern Beaches calenders, not so much for the date but so you can have some nice pics to remind you of home, and you can show the family you live with too. But if you don't want it let me know and I will try to devise some other plan...
Well I seem to have gone on for a long time and not really said much so I guess I should stop now. Missing you lots. Keep having fun,
The Doctor.

1 Comments:
Hey Justine!
What are you talking about... Melbourne sounds awesome!
I know, I'm going to celebrating my 21st all on my own! It's ok thou it turns out the mother's birthday is the day before mine, it's not same but I'll have a little celebration with the family. At least I'll have some pieces of cake thanks to you!
I'll send you my address by email, I have to get your address in Bathurst too!
I miss you guys lots too! It'd be awesome if you come over and I'm still here!
Keep up the fantastic posts!
Love Teag
By
Teag, at 8:49 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home