Ciao People!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Nottingham Shire

I got out of London for a few days to save money. I'll be going back on Thursday to meet up again with Glenno so we can check out some drum and bass at Fabrix on Friday. Its an amazing lineup if your into DNB.

I'm staying at Marks place in some small town called Newark which is part of the Nottingham shire, which is also where my dad was born and where Robin hood comes from...? Chris and Andrea are also here as they are looking for jobs and a place to stay in London. Its very nice having a comfy couch and a room over our head and some TV to watch. I don't think there is much to do in this town though. The last two nights we have had BBQ's and I must say its been bloody fantastic. Then today we went and played squash. I'm really enjoying normal day to day activities again! Though I'm keeping in real by sleeping in my tent in the back yard.

I haven't had much luck in the snow field jobs scene, I'm starting to think I might be better to work in London and then save for a holiday later.

I had a quick chat with Teags on the phone before and she seems to be enjoying her self. She is still on the holiday with the family and the family are very nice but the two twins are a hand full. They are at the age where they want the world. Stick at it teags! Don't give in two the little rascals! xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home