Ciao People!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

International Rescue

You aight England!!?


My time at Newark Nottingham has come to an end. I've applied for about 11 jobs and watched way to much day time tele. Did you know they play Neighbours twice here!? Thats serious motivation to find some work. They do have one good show though - Thunderbirds!!


Chris in job hunting mode.



Its been good relaxing around the house with Chris and Andrea. I didn't plan my visit to well though because Mark hasn't been around for most of the time. He spent the last few days in Edinburgh where he saw Radiohead and has now gone to Rome. What a lucky geez.

2 Comments:

  • Good luck with your job hunting Dave. Wish you were here to work your magic on our PC, I can't even defragmate it because it says I need at least 15% free and I only have 12%. Might have to get someone in.

    Thought I'd give an update on behalf of Tegan as while she's on holidays she's finding it difficult to get to a PC and then the PCs have a french keyboard and the letters don't match our qwerty keyboard. Once she gets back from hols there'll be nothing stopping her.

    We spoke by phone for over an hour Tuesday morning. Her new family have been very welcoming and friendly - Edouard (father), Gisele (mother), Mathilde (daughter 15 y.o), twins Loic & Lucas (sons 3 y.o).

    They are staying at Gisele's mum's place which has ocean views at the harbour town of Brest in Brittany, her sister also lives there. Food wise, Tegan says she's been living the high life with the freshest seafood, mussels, prawns, fish etc. all cooked beautifully at home. She will finally meet Mathilde Thursday night and I think that will be good for Teags, she can have a break from the boys. They are gorgeous but full on, she didn't realise kids that age were such hard work. She's looking forward to the routine when they get back to Chantilly and the boys go to pre-school for the first time, all the family hopes they will come home tired. Teags will post photos when she gets back.

    I want to see photoes of the Zombie Walk from The Doctor too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 am  

  • Hi Sue

    Ask Lachlan to uninstall any old games/applications that he doesnt use anymore. If your still low on space Loki might have to go through the files/folders and delete a few. But first always try and uninstall it from Control Panel - Add remove programs.

    If your not sure what the files are best not to delete them. Or post here and I'll let you know if its safe or not to delete.

    I think I copied quite a few game cds onto the PC which loki could safley delete (maybe under Source\images.

    By Blogger div, at 10:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home