Tegan has left me.....
For some French family so I have run away to London. Its a damn cool city. Though its managed to rain 3 times and I have been here for one night! I was getting a bit sick of foreign cities but luckily London reminds me a lot of Sydney. Everyone speak English and there are people in suits running around all over the place (its a week day). Its very expensive though so I don't know how long I'll stick around. I tried to open a bank account today and it seems you need a job before you can do this. And in order to apply for a job it seems you need a UK bank account. Catch 22. Damn the system!

1 Comments:
Just thought I'd leave a comment so you know someone is reading your post.
I know Tegan would love to hear anything from her friends as she'll be feeling pretty lonely now, parting from Dave and starting her new adventure with a new family who don't speak english and learning to look after 3 yr old twin boys. Your emotional support will really help her heaps now. (A very mummish post, but I can't help myself, it's a mum thing.)
Enjoy the photos. Can't stop that girl from shopping!
Dave, good luck with that Catch 22 problem. We're also enjoying your photos on Fridgetown.
By
Anonymous, at 9:14 am
Post a Comment
<< Home