Ciao People!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Act Up Paris Sidaction @ Showcase

A few of Friday's ago, the 16th Febuary, we went to an evening Une Etrange Saint-Valentin where around 100 artists played to raise money for AIDS or as they call it in french 'SIDA'. Everyone paid a minimum of €10 donation for entry. It was held at a club called Showcase, which is located under le pont Alexandre III, near les Champs-Elysées. It was kinda a last minute thing so at first there was four of us going, but later on there ended up being another five, which was pretty cool.




Outside Sarah and I...


Bisous!


Les Filles!


Hip Hop Français...


Party people - Nils, Karin and me...


Sar and Karin...


A shot of the club 'Showcase'... as you can see it was a really cool venue...


Très Chic!


Kira and Debra!


Kira, Angelica and Sarah...


The Gang...


Au Pair Girls!

2 Comments:

  • Go team girl squad! What a bunch of lookers. Geez your going to miss France when you leave baby.

    xox

    By Blogger div, at 8:55 pm  

  • Lucky you. It looks like you're still having awesome fun. I wish I could go travelling, but unfortunately Matthew LOVES his job so I don't think he'll ever want to leave...

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 9:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home