Meow
Hello There,
I don't really have much to say because I just said most of it in a comment. Hope all is going well and yeah if it's alright Matt would like to join. We need to get some numbers happening. Been looking at some of your old pics on the other blog and they are awesome, you should keep uploading them :)
Keep having fun,
The Doctor o_O
I don't really have much to say because I just said most of it in a comment. Hope all is going well and yeah if it's alright Matt would like to join. We need to get some numbers happening. Been looking at some of your old pics on the other blog and they are awesome, you should keep uploading them :)
Keep having fun,
The Doctor o_O

3 Comments:
Hey Jackie!!
Hows things? Both are very tough choices. Europe is expensive and far away whereas Asia is cheaper and closer so you can do little trips their anytime. But then its not every day you get to travel with friends!! So both are good options. I haven't seen much of Asia though so I'm not much help sorry.
Me and Teags might still be in Europe in June so you could meet up with us!
By
div, at 10:37 pm
Ciao Jackie!
Hmmm... that is a tough one. Both are great, I really don't know what advice to give you. I love both! Though because Europe is so far away and expensive you may be more inclined to stay for longer, maybe work? So you will have a longer holiday, where as Asia being so close you can go on shorter trips more frequently, like Dave said. I guess it depends what you have planned after you finish uni.
Sorry I'm not much help either. But yeah I will be working in France until at least February next year, then I hope to work in the UK for a bit, so we may just still be here.
xox
By
Teag, at 11:44 pm
Welcome Matt!
Yeah the Italians sure are crazy!
By
Teag, at 10:29 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home