Ciao People!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Italia - Susa

Ciao!

We happen to arrive in Italia the evening of the World Cup final which was Italia Vs France. Dave and I met up with Noemi in her home town of Salbertrand, we watched the game at an old cinema in Susa with all the locals. It was cRaZy!! When Italia won everyone went down to the main stretch and partied! Here are some shots from the night…



Whooo!



Here is a pic of me, Noemi and her friends.



This is one of those Roman gladiator rings in her village, Dave was sooooo excited! Noemi’s friend was so nice to show us around the village, she was a great tour guide. She told us that it was only discovered when they wanted to build an apartment block there. As it was covered in mud before it was buried it had been well preserved.

1 Comments:

  • Hehe Gladiators, thats the best. It's awesome that you got to catch up with Noemi. I have always wanted to go to the world cup or at least to europe while it's on. I guess I'll just have to save up and go to South Africa...

    The Doctor

    By Blogger The Doctor, at 12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home