Bonjour!
Bonjour!
We just arrived in France yesterday, it's really testing my french out :P We are staying in a town called Pontorson, which is in the north of France. It's the base point to see the Mont St Michel (see pic below). There is only one net place here and is very expensive so I won't be able to post again until Paris.

Internet running out now. I'll give you more of an update soon.
Au revoir!
We just arrived in France yesterday, it's really testing my french out :P We are staying in a town called Pontorson, which is in the north of France. It's the base point to see the Mont St Michel (see pic below). There is only one net place here and is very expensive so I won't be able to post again until Paris.

Internet running out now. I'll give you more of an update soon.
Au revoir!

2 Comments:
Salut,
That looks awesome. I am so jealous. I am stuck here in Bathurst and its crap. It will be good to hear from you once you have some time and a good internet cafe :)
Not much been happening here, just been going to class. I've got lots of assignments due soon but I just don't want to start them cos they're all really boring. The only good thing is that in early/mid Nov I will finish my degree. Only problem is, I don't know what I'm going to do then hehe. I want to visit you but I need to work for a long time to get the moneys.
Have fun and take care,
The Doctor XOxo
By
The Doctor, at 5:34 pm
Salut!
Yeah, but at least you would have finished a degree. If I end up going to uni, I will be so old!
I'm not sure if your degree fits in with this... you should look into working in the UK cause with some jobs, eg nursing they have a shortage of.. this means they are encouraging foreigners to come over by giving benefits such as paying your rent and even your airfare over. If you could do this you wouldn't need to save as much maybe?
I know what you mean, it takes forever to save up enough money, especially for Europe. I think it took me around a year of full time work.
If you do come over to Europe, I know Dave and I would definately suggest camping as the best option for accommodation. Not only is it much cheaper but most of the time is A LOT nicer. The hostel we are staying at in Paris right now is disgusting. Plus one night of accommodation for the two of us in Paris cost about the same as six nights camping in Pontorson.
Godd luck with your assignments!
xox
By
Teag, at 11:58 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home