Hey People!
As you can see I've created a blog for us to keep in touch. As you all know some of us are overseas, while others are living in other cities and have no idea what everyone else is up to at the moment. Don't feel you have to post dramatic things, I'll be really happy hearing about everyday things like what you got up to last weekend. Right now I am wearing fluro pink socks! See isn't that a bit of information you're glad to have heard.
I better see some post real soon! :P
Love Teag
I better see some post real soon! :P
Love Teag

2 Comments:
I'm in my dressing gown with my first coffee of the day.
Loved the photos, great haircuts.
Sue (Tegan's mum)
By
Anonymous, at 8:37 am
Hej people,
Its good to hear from you. Hope all is going well and your having heaps of fun. Not much is happening in Bathurst. Its cold and I'm back at uni. I only have 9 weeks of class then 3 weeks of prac then my degree will be finished (if I pass everything that is). Then maybe I'll try saving and if you're still overseas I'll have to come and visit.
So where have you guys been? The last time I heard from you you were thinking of going to Germany for the world cup. I wanna hear about your adventures cos they are much more exciting than Bathurst.
Have fun and take care,
The Doctor
By
The Doctor, at 6:11 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home